Thursday, June 21, 2007


I have a new hobby: responding to hate mail! Expect to see more posts like this. I also plan to post responses to comments very soon. And even some other interesting emails I’ve received lately.

This first one is from a random Marine on MySpace. See, I can tell junior Marines to go fuck themselves too when they are out of line:


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From:__ _ _ _ _ TIL I DIE!!
Date: Jun 4, 2007 11:23 PM

you gave up those rights when you joined the corps and raised your right hand! reservist or not! by your actions as a present U.S.marine fact is you discrace the country, the marine corps and all the fallen marines that have died protecting freedom! i think you fail to remember how this all started! need i say 911! if you cant stomach the iraq war to stand up in the face of adversity and carry on and never quit cause thats what americans do then get the fuck out of my marine corps and move to canada!!! why you joined the marine corps i have no idea! you belong in the air force or the army! not the worlds most fierd fighting force!!!


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Adam
Date: Jun 6, 2007 6:44 AM

Devil Dog, may I first recommend that you check out the MCI, "Spelling for Marines." Then get a clue. The 9/11 Commission report said there is no connection between 9/11 and Iraq. Then, if your brain is still functioning, read your enlistment contract. It says the rules of the armed forces do not apply to inactive reservists. Then go fuck yourself.




ya well you can take all your political views and shove em rite up your ass! and sorry didnt know you were a fucking spelling wiz! your a fucking coward and thats all it comes down to! and dont call me a devil dog cause you dont rate! well once your activated they do apply but guess your to stupid to realize what i was saying! i guess when you were in iraq you were still inactive rite! you should have never joined my corps to begin with! so stay out and go work for some anti war or anti troop convention cause in my eyes with all the shit your doing your no better than those insugrence were killing over seas! just know when you lay your head down at nite you didnt have the balls or the guts to face the enemy so instead went to a lesser and cowardly way of avoiding what is truly and morally right! bye pussy cause thats what you are!


----------------- Original Message -----------------

From: Chachi (Roy)

Date: Jun 3, 2007 3:40 PM

your a fuckin traitor dont ever call yourself a Marine u fuckin faggot. u cant support us without supporting the war u fuckin pogue bitch.



Civil Affairs Marines aren't pogues. I have a Combat Action Ribbon for a reason. There is a brotherhood of those of us who have picked up a rifle and risked our lives in defense of this country. What Bush did in the Air Guard was a disgrace to that brotherhood, and to call it "service" is offensive. Georgie Boy may be Commander in Chief, but he is not one of the troops. We are the troops. The mission isn't the troops' mission, it's Bush's mission. Supporting the troops means not letting them continue to die in an exercise in futility, namely the ongoing occupation of the sovereign nation of Iraq.




From my video on YouTube, Operation Ansbach Peace Herald where someone asked why I didn’t get a beat down while reading the letter:

AdamKokesh (1 week ago)

A beat down? The only guy that approached me while I was reading the letter was WHISPERING to me! Maybe if it was a Marine chow hall he would have screamed my head off, but this NCO was a pussy.

aquamaniac007 (1 week ago)

Uh oh, looks like Kokesh is in trouble for wearing his uniform without authorization. You are still in the IRR and if you think your arrest at a Code Pink outing was memorable, just wait until you spend a few nights in a military confinement facility. Agreed, Ansbach is a pussy post - aviators. Try your little stunt in Vilseck or Graf. You'd have gotten out about five words and then you'd have had a tray upside your head.

AdamKokesh (1 week ago)

A few nights in a military confinement facility? How about 18 days in the siege of Fallujah. You want to put a tray upside my head, bring it on. I'll see you in Kansas City.

raouldeming (6 days ago)

Hey Corporal, everybody kept eating. Only the guy who was finished looked over your shoulder.

Congradulations of Operation Screwy Canyon you John Kerry Wannabe. What's it like to be a Vietnam Veteran Against The War Reenactor? Mike Hoffman says you guys are called "the rock stars of the anti-war movement". Is being a traitor worth the head you'll get from your groupies at Wonkette?

AdamKokesh (2 minutes ago)

It’s true, there weren’t that many people in the chow hall at the time, but there were the ones that got scared and got up right away, and there were the ones that were sitting down, looking over their shoulders with restrained enthusiasm. I have since gotten at least five emails from soldiers at Katterbach, all grateful for what we did. For the record, I have yet to receive head from a Wonketter, as I suspect most of the offers are from men.


> As a Marine combat veteran I feel that you personally have brought
> shame on my beloved Corps. Of course I'm an "Old School" Marine who
> believed that as a Marine we supported our country, our corps and our
> Commander and Chief. We didn't question orders we followed them. I
> hope your getting the attention you want out of all of this.


Right. And never mind the little things like the Constitution. Or did

you forget your oath? I am getting some good attention. More than I could have ever hoped for.


Date: 5/31/2007 09:07:11 -0700

From: j ponce


Subject: Honesty starts with self


I do not email people I disagree with, but I will now. I'm sure you have received many emails like this so I'll try to make the content as fresh as possible to hold your attention so you will read it all.

I just got off and read an article about you showing up to protest in uniform. You know that is wrong. Whether you are in the IRR or not. I read the reason you joined was to help rebuild Iraq and some other crap unrelated to war. You know you joined for entirely different reasons. I saw the pic of you in Falluja with flowers that some little Iraqi girls just happened to give you. Check it out chief, I was there when you were. In fact, You tools relieved us at Mercury, MEK and Volturno. Where were people growing flowers like that in Falluja? You wanted to help humanity by going to Iraq? You joined the Marines and got stuck in a Reserve Artillery unit. At which point did you think you were in the wrong place? Boot Camp? Live Fire training? Or any other brainwashing that the Marines put you guys through. You can fool some of the other people out in the civillian world, but not me. I know the mind set. Tell me that you won't defend yourself in a

situation now that you came back. Tell me you don't get hypervigilant in crowds now that you came back. You defended this country against non-state actors who happened to be in Iraq. When the bullets were flying on Hwy 10 or Hwy 1, were you asking yourself how you could help rebuild the area around the Cloverleaf? How about the road blocks starting in Kaldea to stop Syrian hit teams and snipers. I'm sure you think that was our fault too. After all this, you have the nerve to blame our Government like they were responsible for IED's, Rocket and Mortar attacks and the RPG's in Falluja. You know you are wrong because if you truly believed what comes from the Liberal, activist fruitcakes you rub elbows with, then you would not have used your GI bill and you would not use any other benefits. Try going into your local VA because you injured yourself lifting weights and look at the WWII vet behind you with an amputation just below the knee. Then ask yourself who deserves

the benefit more. A man who scaled the cliffs at Normandy and served a two year rotation with out body armor, decorated with flowers, who was not in some podunk Reserve unit behind the line I was on. Or, some guy who's really pissed deep down about personal issues that can walk, talk, and eat in a society founded on the freedom that allowed your pal Madia Benjammin to send six hundred and fifty thousand dollars to support the terrorists trying to kill you in Iraq

I leave you with three key points to focus on before you march at your next beatnik, dirty Pot head attending, "peace" rally. There is a reason you can't get a real job. No one will hire a person that comes across wierd. You know you are. Your entire identity revolves around being a veteran. Ever see the vet in the green Army jacket still walking around and unable to fit back into society? Secondly, Stop trying to fool a Soldier. You are not what you represent because I went through it too. Be a man and resolve your issues-you'll probably get a job after so you can pay your legal bills. Lastly, Before you jumped on the band wagon, you should have researched your enemy a little further. This war has been fought since the sixth century ad. Did you happen to miss the fact that terrorists want to spread Islam? Maybe you missed UBL's Fatwa back in the 90's declaring war on the west-not that he has the credentials to do so. Research what was stated in his Fatwa.

I'm sure you remember 911, but do you remember the Bojinko plot or the first bombing of the WTC? See, the people you turned your back on are trying to protect the world from an islamic caliphate that could stretch from Spain to South Asia. This movement has traditionally ruled out violence and used a more polictical path. Until UBL. And you thought this was about you. You are lucky I was not your squad leader. I would have had your sorry ass doing flutter kicks when you started getting this poor attitude.

Semper What?




I never joined to help humanity. It’s nice to see that you did some research before writing that email, but it seems you didn’t read very closely. I joined out of patriotism and for the challenge. The money I got for college was a stipend of less than $300 a month. My parents could afford to send me to college and I received no tuition assistance. As for not getting a job, I may be weird, but that had nothing to do with it, because I never even got an interview. It may be true that my “entire identity” in terms of what I’m doing with IVAW right now and what the public sees revolves around me being a veteran, but there’s a lot more to me than that and a lot more that I plan to do with my life. And yes, I do get hyper-vigilant and uncomfortable in crowds, but I realized that my PTSD is so mild that I never returned to the VA to get treatment because I thought that there were others that needed the services of that drastically under-funded agency more than I.

Those flowers were from a small village right on the Euphrates on the west side of Fallujah. The soil is very damp there and there is a unique diversity of flora there, as there is along all of the canals in Iraq. Perhaps if you had a chance to get out and interact with the people, and your eyes had been open while you were there, chief, you might have noticed.

But your eyes are still closed to the lies and you refuse to see what doesn’t fit into your worldview. If you had done just a little more research, you would have seen that I didn’t “go to a protest” in uniform. It was street theater. The guys that wear full cammies to protest do look like tools. But at least they don’t necessarily think and act like a tool, as you have become a tool of this corrupt administration.

As for the enemy in the global war on terror, they were not in Iraq until we got there. By pissing people off as we are in Iraq, we are providing Al Qaeda with the greatest recruiting tool possible and driving angry young Muslim men who would otherwise be content to live their lives in peace into their waiting arms.

I am lucky you were not my squad leader. You’re a fucking moron. You might have gotten me killed. I never got a poor attitude in Iraq, in fact I got a medal for what I did there. And if you want to throw down on flutter kicks of all things, bring it on! Maybe someday you’ll get your head out of your ass and start thinking for yourself. If you do, I would be happy to meet you and have a civilized chat. If not, I would be happy to kick your ass.




Date: 5/31/2007 11:32:15 -0400
From: Jeffrey Tragone
Subject: April's Actions

Dear Adam,

First off, I wanted to thank you for serving our country in Iraq. As a
proud US citizen, it means a lot that you put your life on the line in
order to protect the United States. However, I am quite upset with your
actions that took place in April. Why in God's name would you ever
protest the war, wearing your uniform, after you just got back from
serving. That is pathetic and you should be very ashamed of yourself.
You are not only an embarrassment to yourself, but also to our country.
You might as well call yourself a terrorist and join Chris Matthews on
Hardball every night. You liberals need to learn a lesson in taking
pride for your own country. Get the hell out of here if you don't like
it. Thanks for nothing.

--Displeased Citizen



You’re very welcome. It was my pleasure. I continue to “put my life on the line” now to defend the principles on which this country was founded. In case you can read, allow me to again explain that what we were doing was street theater. Never mind. I’m a terrorist, so is Chris Matthews, and I’m so liberal that I bleed pink.

If I didn’t love this country, I wouldn’t be trying to save it. And for the record, I’m a lifetime member of the Libertarian Party. And oh yeah, go fuck yourself.



Soldier in Iraq Refuses Combat Mission

This is from the IVAW website. I try to have all original material here, but this is a story that needs to be heard:

Yesterday, June 19, 26 year old SPC Eli Israel put himself at great personal risk by making the courageous decision to refuse further participation in the U.S. occupation of Iraq. Eli told his commanding officer and sergeants that he will no longer be a combatant in this illegal, unjustified war. Eli believes that the U.S. government used the attacks of September 11, 2001 as a pretense to invade Iraq and that “we are now violating the people of this country (Iraq) in ways that we would never accept on our own soil.” Eli is stationed at Camp Victory in Baghdad with JVB Bravo Company, 1-149 Infantry of the Kentucky Army National Guard. This soldier’s decision to refuse orders puts him at great risk, especially because he is in Iraq, isolated from legal assistance and other support. The following is a message that Eli sent yesterday to a friend back home:

“I have told them that I will no longer play a ‘combat role’ in this conflict or ‘protect corporate representatives,’ and they have taken this as ‘violating a direct order.’ I may be in jail or worse in the next 24 hours.

Please rally whoever you can, call whoever you can, bring as much attention to this as you can. I have no doubt that the military will bury me and hide the whole situation if they can. I'm in big trouble. I'm in the middle of Iraq, surrounded by people who are not on my side. Please help me. Please contact whoever you can, and tell them who I am, so I don't ‘disappear.’”

Eli is taking an incredible risk by refusing orders in Iraq and will most likely be court martialed. Please help him by contacting his Senator and requesting that he take any steps necessary to support and protect this soldier and ensure that the Army respects his rights and does not illegally retaliate against him.

Senator Mitch McConnell:
Washington Office
361-A Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-2541
Fax: (202) 224-2499