Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rev. Yearwood's Air Force hearing has been delayed

Action Alert - Please Forward
Rev. Yearwood's Air Force hearing has been delayed
July 12th date postponed!
New Date to be set for mid to late August

My dear friends in the movement,
Thank you so much for such a wonderful outpouring of support. It has been incredible to hear that so many of you have made plans to come support me as I challenge the Air Force's attempt to discredit me and our work for peace.
My request for a delay has been granted so I may better prepare my case and raise funds for my legal defense. We will publish the new date as soon as it is determined and along with our plans for action.
For future generations,
Rev. Yearwood

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Adam .. JD here.

Hope you haven't gotten arrested! Got your e-mail agreeing to be on the show. You asked me to call but you didn't give me the number.

We're availible on July 25th or any day you don't have a hearing or making your voice heard.

jd@inyourfaceradio.net

We're honored to have you on our show any time. You always have an outlet, for that voice, at InYourFaceRadio.net.
(hey - maybe you'd consider doing a part time gig, on the air, to help the cause? hmmm? just a blog thought)

Give me a ring

PEACE,

JD
InYourFaceRadio.net
"political talk without all the bullsh*t"
858-764-4449

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Rev. Yearwood's seen a delay. But I fear it's an attempt to stop the momentum building for him that will have to be rebuilt when the trial does start.